4.15.2011

things I like this week, vol. 6


Desire to Inspire post on Mark Seelen
I keep coming back to this photo, for some reason. I'm not sure if it's because of the distressing on the walls, or if it has something to do with the angle, or what, but I'm in love with it. Wood floors, too. Sigh.

You have to click on it and see the enlarged version. Trust me.

Kate Rosalik, local tango instructor
It's hard to explain tango shoes to someone who doesn't tango. She's wearing a pair of Comme il Faut heels (which means "as it must be," a name as apt as anything I could possibly think of). Something about this shot--even though it's blown out from the flash--is still a fantastic example of how alluring these heels can be. I love especially the floaty material of the dress that just matches the contrast color on the strap on the heel.

I need an entirely separate post discussing tango shoes.

I don't even like French bulldogs, but this is adorable. Between the look on his face, and the snow . . .




I love her blog (and I know she loves mine, because she tells me so!), but this picture is especially awesome, because it looks like some sort of surrealist painting. It's just odd enough to look unbelievable.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, hey, that's me! Thanks, friend! I was first going to comment to be like, "WTF, I can't love you if you don't love French bulldogs," but let's just agree to disagree.

    I'm totally down for this tango shoes post.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving comments is good karma.