8.21.2011

things I like this week, vol. 15


Our friend Justin has been doing these little segments on Sonoran Living, and they're awesome (if you can get past the obnoxiously fake comments of the host). They're great if you like wine but don't know enough to speak coherently about it.

. . .

A fun personal essay on wine pairings.

. . .


It's a father (the artist) and son. He's done several. I love this one the best, because somehow their eyes seem to have the same emotion in them; I want one of my sister and I.

. . .


Everything about this cover amuses me.

. . .


Cleopatra (on the left). A National Geographic photo of the day.

. . .


Awesome because it was taken in a studio (a good lesson on how photographs can lie), but also because it embodies the spirit of something that was missing from my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments is good karma.