10.23.2011

things I like this week, vol. 18

Colin's away for the week for work. I'm already feeling lonely - and I'm burying myself in pictures of pretty things instead of my perpetual stack of essays.

. . .


I have been craving autumn, lately. The weather is mostly thwarting me.

. . .


What makes this picture is the curve of her pose in the reflection. It must be nice to be able to take such glamorous shots with one's cell phone. But then, if one does glamour for a living . . .

. . .


It's a bracelet.

. . .


A private screening room of the kind I'd enjoy.

. . .


It's called "Overheard on the Titanic." It would make a lovely Christmas present for me, if anyone's looking for ideas.

. . .


The brick has character.

. . .


Best in full view. I love the softness of her stomach, and that the snake's tongue is almost in her ear.

. . .


Ground Zero at Hiroshima.

. . .




I love the 20's. I would wear that white dress in a heartbeat.

. . .


So much grace.

2 comments:

Leaving comments is good karma.