Here's a run down of the day:
- ruby red chai with milk and about 6 small peanut butter cups for breakfast, noonish.
- around 4, when I realized I'd eaten practically nothing and that was perhaps why I was feeling a bit peculiar, a cinnamon raisin bagel with butter
- a Venti Earl Grey (though they messed up - it should've been a Vanilla Rooiboos)
- "wine," wine, and a few nips of a rusty nail backstage, plus copious amounts of water
- two small slices of cold three meat DiGiorno's when I got home at midnight.
The especially odd thing is that my appetite mostly goes away; whatever it is that gives me a performance high apparently functions like cocaine.
(Incidentally, the show is going quite well, as least as far as I can tell from backstage.)