3.14.2011

ode to eos

I'm sure you're like me and have long been on the search for the perfect lip balm. (It's always useful to flatter oneself that one's readers share one's interests.)

The good news is, I've found it. EOS's smooth sphere in five different flavors--three of which I've tried--is wonderful, and I continue to feel that way weeks after I began using it. The texture is light; there's no color and only a very slight shine; it's not at all sticky; my lips are lovely and soft and stay that way even after it's faded; and it doesn't leave any of that icky white residue (surely I'm not the only one who's experienced that). It's 95% organic, 100% natural, gluten-, paraben-, and petroleum-free. Honestly, it's nearly too good to be true.

Plus, the egg shape is endlessly entertaining. Even the material the egg is made of is pleasing to the touch, and it makes such a satisfying click when the top screws on completely (bonus points for making it nearly impossible to lose the cap).

I strongly recommend the honeysuckle honeydew flavor, although so far I've only found it stocked at Walgreens. If you're male (do I have any male readers? Google stats doesn't reveal gender . . . ) and not secure enough in your masculinity to handle fruit flavors, go for the sweet mint.

1 comment:

  1. GETTING THIS. It'll make my ability to take off and put back on a Chapstick lid with one hand less necessary, but still.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving comments is good karma.