That said, I am thankful, and moreso for the less-than-obvious things. So you're getting a list in a blog post.
I am thankful for:
- Pillsbury's Roan Red. It is my favorite, favorite wine.
- Joley being a creative child, even though I spend not nearly enough time with her, and lord knows I need more patience, but she gave an impromptu concert on her guitar at school today, and she wore flowered leggings under a tutu, and she just wrote a story in which she accidentally hitched a ride on a bald eagle when she was trying to hug the ceiling of her house.
- people listening when I talk about my program. I don't know how or why, but they listen, and I am grateful.
- Colin's good taste in music. Not my taste, exactly, which I am also thankful for, but good taste.
- the thank you I got from a student today.
- unexpected houseguests.
- turtleneck sweaters, especially in green.