5.30.2013

things I like this week, vol 42.2

I lied about posting again the day after the last one.

. . .




Apparently I have a thing for trip hop. This is on regular rotation on our blues nights and it's been in my head for weeks.

 . . .






There was a long time where if you asked me to name my "type" of man I couldn't give you any specifics beyond tall. I've narrowed it down quite a bit since then, but this post reaffirms my love of beards.

. . .



Clever.

. . .



I love almost everything this woman wears.

. . .




In case you haven't seen it (though you probably have). Colin and I have been quoting it at each other at least twice a day since we watched it.

. . .

A found bookmark.

. . .



A coworker bought a bunch of these scalp massagers as graduation gifts for our seniors. She had extras, so I got one too. It is awesome.

. . .



I don't like Beyonce, but her hair looks like fire in this picture.

. . .



There is a special place in my heart for stained glass.

. . .



Yes, please.



This too.

. . . 



Every once in awhile you could see the wind doing this to the peaks in Flag.

. . . 





Maybe I need to just make a post entitled "Steve McCurry is awesome."

. . .



A really beautiful post on Aldeburg, Suffolk.

. . .



He "document[s] the exact time, angle, latitude and longitude of each exposure and then track[s] the rotation of the earth to locations with clear night skies such as the Mojave, Sahara, and Atacama deserts."

. . . 

And, because I feel like ending with a poem:

Suicide's Note
The calm
cool face of the river
asked me for a kiss. 
- Langston Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments is good karma.