2.27.2012

things I like this week, vol. 24

A friend, in the lovely French woods I envy him for.

. . .

Commitment. via fuck yeah, tattoos!

. . .


Love.

. . .



I love that he holds her and the instrument with equal tenderness. And how they dance in and out of the light.

. . .


Another friend. And a wolf.

. . .

I would wear pretty much everything in the Temperly collection.

. . .

WHATEVER YOU THINK CAN’T BE DONE, SOMEBODY WILL COME ALONG & DO IT. A GENIUS IS THE ONE MOST LIKE HIMSELF.


Advice from Thelonius Monk.

. . .

If you look at nothing else in this post, go look at this link: The Scale of the Universe. The flash was created by two 14 year old brothers. It's dizzying.

. . .

Still not a fan about Louis Vuitton, but I love process shots. The family house is gorgeous, too.

. . .

Man Ray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving comments is good karma.