12.20.2010

The "If You Had A Million Dollars" Christmas Wish List

Because a bit of fantasy window-shopping never hurt anyone, right?




Alexander McQueen Skull Clutch and Aubergine Pump - would finish off my New Year's ensemble perfectly (nevermind that I don't need a clutch when the party's at my own house)


La Perla bodysuit - It's the buttons down the back that really do it, I think.


Mini PS1 - This bag, the big version, is one of those "iconic" ones (which is a turn-off). But this one is tiny and the leather is perfect and the design is unpretenious.


Nikon D90 - I'd be fine with the D60, too. But I want a real camera. ;_;


Diptyque Jasmin - One can never go wrong with absurdly expensive candles.




Elsa Peretti for Tiffany's starfish - because you can afford to drop 2k on a pendant the size of your fingernail.


New tango shoes - one really can't get by with only a single pair. And while we're at it, some lessons would be fantastic too--preferably located in Buenos Aires.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh - I meant more if someone with a million dollars was buying me presents, because if it were my OWN million, I'd be spending it on more practical things. Like dry cleaning and a college fund.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving comments is good karma.